What has changed at Sagas?
Those who have visited Sagas Mysteries in the past will notice some changes that we believe will take the level of thrill and excitement way up!
Additionally, these changes help our efforts to maintain a fun and safe environment in today's challenging climate.
- Your experience is now private! Groups of 2 to 16 will have the entire 3200 square foot property to themselves.
- Several time slots each week will now be available instead of a single weekly event.
- The event is now approximately 90 minutes long.
- Live actors have been replaced by a guide who will brief and debrief your group. Your guide will monitor your experience from the control room and will be available to assist as needed.
- Refreshments are not offered during the experience.
- Children of all ages are now allowed to participate.
- The experience will feel much more like a large escape room while also maintaining immersive, theatric elements such as videos and other effects.
(Due to the level of difficulty and the large size of the property, this is best experienced by groups of four or more. Fewer than four can play, but be ready for a fun and exciting challenge that may not result in completing the entire experience!)
If you have any questions, please contact us!
We are confident you will love these changes! We can't wait to see you soon at Sagas Mysteries!
OUR CURRENT STORY: THE ZEROS
In the not-too-distant future, you find yourselves in an apocalyptic scene, part of the Zeros, resistors to a suddenly emerging one-world government. You are sent to investigate an abandoned shopping center, the last known control center of Zeros District 2. You make a terrible discovery: all your District 2 comrades have succumbed to a lethal contaminate. Worse yet, you have been exposed and have only 90 minutes until you face the same fate. Watch the videos and follow the clues left behind by a fellow Zero to determine the antidote before your time (and your life) expires!